Pit

Ugh.

I need to blog. I want to blog. I just can't find the energy or the strength. Yes, I realize it's pretty much February, but I still need to end 2009 officially on here, and start into 2010 (which has been pretty great so far! :D)

Having a full-time job just really puts a crimp in my motivation "after-hours." Okay, I won't lie, it pretty much obliterates it. Especially when on top of doing your regularly-scheduled job you have to try and figure out how to crawl yourself (read: your company) out a pit 40 ft deep because the last 4 people who worked your position didn't do ANYTHING (though they adamantly stamped and recorded and said that they did).

Ugh.

Comments

Maxmomma said…
DAVID! You were so sweet to post on my blog- it led me to yours. Sounds like work is really difficult- I'm sorry. May some unexpected time and energy pop up sometime soon! All the best!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

I Stand All Amazed

[untitled]

New