True Confessions: 9.

"Forgive me Father..."
"...for I have sinned."

And gravely so. True Confession of my soul:

9. I'm Addicted. 100%

Pretty much every free second since New Years' (when I first opened it), has gone to this.

I would feel badly about this, except for the part where it pretty much won every award possible.

Therefore I feel justified and refuse to repent.

So that's why I haven't returned your call, or texted you, or been on Facebook of late, and also why I haven't touched any of my email, reader, or... oh yeah, my blog.

I was all set to do my Year-end posts and be gung ho about the New Year... then I got sucked in.

I'm totally already level 50. Heh.

PS. They may or may not be coming out with a 2nd one...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Stand All Amazed

[untitled]

New