articles of 2011

Ever since 2009 when I claimed to not read articles, and then 2010 when I acknowledged that I started reading, I've been thinking about articles.

Because I read A TON of them.

So for this year's best of, I wanted it to be harder to choose (and it will be). I started tracking the articles I perused. Granted, I wasn't super diligent about it, so this list isn't wholly representative... but I think I did a pretty good job.

So disclaimers: No guarantee any links will work. Not a comprehensive list. Don't read if there's going to be something that offends you.

Articles of 2011 included:
Movement to restore children's play

Zodiac sign hasn't changed

ONE PERIOD DAMMIT

Women obsessed with LDS blogs

Mormonism: room for everyone?

Serenity/Firefly after

Mormons and Iomega

Disney ditching princesses

11 Things to Know at 25(ish)

NEI Responds to AP Article

Utah braces for floodings as hot temps melt snowpack

Scientists create first memory expansion for brain

Toddler who fell in Virgin River last week dies

Cancer Surges In Body Scanner Operators; TSA Launches Cover-Up

Cherish the Book Publishers-You'll miss them when they're gone

Gay BYU filmmaker ready to tell his story

Truck and Train cohttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifllide in North Salt Lake

Why Gay Marriage Is Good for Straight America

Get Used to Weather Extremes

More than 100 homes evacuated after big train derailment

Study looks at experiences of Gay Mormons

Students to feel pinch in debt deal

Earthquake shuts North Anna reactors automatically

Man attacked outside of Salt Lake City gay club

Salt Lake City is No. 3 in U.S. for same-sex couples

Bullied Teenager in Buffalo, NY takes his own life/

5 Ways you know it's time to get married

With No Future Visible, Young Activists Have Few Options but to "Occupy Wall Street"

Play video games all day for charity

Lessons from Sharing the Story of My (Possibly) Gay 6-Year-Old Son

Giant Whale falls out of sky in UK?

Spock actor Zachary Quinto comes out as a gay man

Opinion: Utah legislature commits crime against humanity

Wear Purple on October 20 for Spirit Day #SpiritDay

Dr. Drew: Gay people should be furious about Kim Kardashian's marriage debacle

My Gay Lifestyle

Stadium evacuated after marching band members get sick in stands

Democrats win big in Utah Non-partisan races

I'm Christian, unless you're gay

Shop on Thanksgiving? No thanks

Putting Compassion Before Judgment

American Fork to consider sexual orientation ordinance for housing, employment

Thousands of birds crash-land in Walmart parking lot

7 Awful Plot Twists We're Tired Of Reading

Two women's first kiss at homecoming a first for Navy, too

Male Rookie of the Year: Jared Hulet

One teacher’s approach to preventing gender bullying in a classroom

So there you have it. Reviewing the list was really interesting for me, as it showed alot of what's important/interests me (x-files irl FTW!). I'll try to keep at it for 2012. Looking forward to the best of when I'll have to make the difficult decision which of these is the best one. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Stand All Amazed

[untitled]

New