Project: Creative Writing

I tell everyone all the time that I am a writer. But really, what do I write? Because I'll even confess to not writing as much as I should be.

Part of this I attribute to laziness. Part to ADHD. Part to anxiety. Part to...I could make a really long list.

Suffice it to say that a few days ago I dredged my computer for excerpts and scenes from my novel, and I found way more than I realized I had. Go me! I *AM* a writer! Including whole scenes that I think about and say "hmm this will be difficult to write." Yeah, except I already wrote it!!! :)

So to help me overcome some of my obstacles... I've been trying to find ways to be more creative about my creativity. The newest foray: Choose-your-own-adventure-style collaborative decision-making. I've resurrected my other blog and will be peeling back the curtains on my writing. Which scares me to death. I'm also kind of excited.

But I'm doing it anyway. I will be sharing characters, cities, world, etc., as well as bits of my story. But my readers will choose who they meet and what gets written next!!! (Genius!)

Please note that because of the sensitive content on this blog, IT IS PRIVATE. There's just too much opportunity to have my materials stolen/pilfered if it's not. Sorry. If you'd like an invite, please comment, text, message, etc., and I will invite you at my discretion.

http://lifebloodofwords.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Stand All Amazed

[untitled]

New