Adventures in Urbania - Episode 2

Once again the door is open. A car screeches to a halt in front of the building. A ghetto white trash chick gets out wearing flip flops and goes running upstairs. Suddenly there is pounding. More pounding. Then boyfriend in the still-running car yells, "C'mon! She ain't home!"

GWTC's response: "She said she would [expletive] be here! Why isn't she answering the phone?! Ahh! I know she's in there! I'm just gonna kick down this [bleeping] door!! [SWEAR!] I don't have the right [curse word] shoes to kick down this [edited for the children] door!! I want my knives back!!!"



I have no words.

Comments

Megan said…
"I want my knives back!" Hee. I think I'll start muttering this under my breath. Like, in the drive-thru or Wal-Mart check out lines.

Will you bail me out if things go south?

Popular posts from this blog

I Stand All Amazed

[untitled]

New