True Confessions: 6.

"Forgive me Father..."
"...for I have sinned."

And gravely so. True Confession of my soul:

6. I no longer have a phone.

Because I took it swimming with me.

In the ocean.

Salt and electronics don't go well together. We took it to my bro's jeweler friend tonight and he got alot of the corrosion off, but it's not looking like it's going to be enough. 'parently some of the circuits burned out. He's taking it and steaming it tomorrow, but there's only a sliver of hope it will work again.

Great. One more brick on the pile on my back of crap I am supposed to deal with properly.

Comments

Abelard Enigma said…
Take it to a store for your service provider - you may be able to get a refurbished replacement for $30 or $40.

Popular posts from this blog

I Stand All Amazed

[untitled]

New