True Confessions: 1.

"Forgive me Father..."
"...for I have sinned."
And gravely so. True Confession of my soul:

1. I ate at McDonald's last night. EW. I'm sorry. In my opinion, McDonald's is the lowest of the low as far as fast food goes. I mean, I even put it below Beto's.

And I ate there. (It was either that or starve, so I rationalized the sin). I'm just... above McD's. I mean, I know they are working really hard to change their image and be "healthy" or whatever, but I will always think of grease pit when I eat there. Always. No matter how they change their image. Or their food. It's just ingrained.

Don't get me wrong, when I was a kid I totally ate there as much as any other little kid, and totally loved it. Happy Meal = Dreams coming true.

But somewhere in my growing up, I lost that childhood innocence, and now, now I just despise the place. And laugh at people wearing expensive business suits and having dinner there. Sucker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Stand All Amazed

[untitled]

New